Wanted: super-confident promoters for part-time work
At Learning Lab Apps we build the world’s best edtech apps. We’ve built an amazing product (WorksheetCloud) that has been a huge hit with parents from day one, and we continue to grow thanks to happy users who can’t keep quiet about how much of a difference WorksheetCloud has made in the lives of their children (look here).
Our company is growing and we’re looking for promoters on a part-time basis for April and May 2022.
If you are super-friendly, super-confident and you’re available Monday to Friday between 1pm and 4pm, then this job will be right up your alley!
This is the perfect part-time job where you’ll only work between 2 to 3 hours per week day in Cape Town and surrounding suburbs, and earn up to R3000 per month (R75 per hour).
Be sure to check the minimum job requirements below before applying.
Who is Learning Lab Apps?
Learning Lab Apps is an edtech company (7+ years and counting) headquartered in Cape Town, South Africa.
Our mission is to bring happiness to families. It’s the reason we wake up everyday. We add a bit of happiness to the lives of parents and children by making schoolwork a little less daunting and a lot more fun.
But … we add happiness to the lives of our employees too.
To quote our CEO: “I love our customers, but my main purpose is not to serve our customers. My main purpose as CEO is to serve you, the employees, to help you achieve your goals and to have fun while doing it. I exist at WorksheetCloud to help each member in our team do the best work of their entire career.” ~ Adrian Marnewick, CEO of WorksheetCloud
Our company story begins in 2014, but our history in education and technology goes all the way back to the early 90’s. Our company is bootstrapped, profitable and growing. We haven’t taken on any outside funding because we’re in it for the long haul. This means we don’t exist to serve shareholders, but rather to serve our customers AND our employees.
You might be interested to read the following documents …
- No previous experience is required, but you must be a very outgoing and naturally confident person who can easily converse with new people.
- Articulate and well-spoken in English.
- Be available for a 2 to 3 hour shift, on weekdays (Monday to Friday) between 1pm and 4pm.
- Attend a training workshop at our office in Monte Vista, Cape Town.
- Be able to arrange your own reliable transport to our office in Monte Vista for your shift. You can never be late for a shift as this work is time sensitive, so you need reliable transport.
- Hand out brochures and flyers to parents of school children.
- Talk to parents about WorksheetCloud.com and provide more information about the product.
- Transport is provided daily from our office to the work site, and back to our office.
Remuneration: R75 per hour. This will be discussed at your interview.
Location: Monte Vista, Cape Town
Employment type: Part-time, contract position for April and May 2022.
Start date: Immediately
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Learning Lab Apps supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class. However, if you spell “colour” or “optimise” like an American, we reserve the right to laugh at you at best, or fire you at worst if you continue doing it.