Rock your Grade 4 exams!
Over 300+ printable Grade 4 worksheets and memos (plus FREE bonus content!) to help your Grade 4 child prepare for class tests and exams.
Grade 4 is a huge jump for your child. They’ll be learning 7 subjects plus writing exams for the very first time. Will your child struggle? Will they be inundated with all their new subjects? Will they put up a fight every time they need to study for exams?
These are questions that all parents worry about when their child begins Grade 4. But don’t stress, because WorksheetCloud has your back!
We’ve developed a premium pack of all the printable learning resources your child will need during Grade 4 that will allow them to practice and revise what they learn in class, while helping to prepare them for Grade 5 next year.
WorksheetCloud Grade 4 Premium Pack was created from the ground up by expert Intermediate Phase teachers in South Africa. This printable pack from WorksheetCloud is designed to help your child succeed during their Grade 4 year.
What do you get?
- Over 300+ high-quality, printable worksheets and practice exams covering all Grade 4 subjects.
- Every worksheet and exam has a detailed memorandum that include in-depth explanations to help your child understand each question and answer.
- All the content is based on the Grade 4 South African CAPS and IEB curriculum and is 100% up-to-date.
- FREE bonus #1: Exam terminology dictionary with a list of common exam terminology that will help your child ace their Grade 4 exams.
- FREE bonus #2: Background music audio tracks to help improve your child’s focus and attention span during study sessions.
- FREE bonus #3: Printable homework and study timetable to help your child plan their activities and Grade 4 study schedule.
Grade 4 Subjects Included
Based on the 2023 South African Grade 4 CAPS and IEB school curriculum. The following Grade 4 subjects and topics are included in the WorksheetCloud Grade 4 Premium Pack download:
- Comprehension: Gingerbread Girl Play
- Comprehension: I tried to take a selfie
- Comprehension: Monsters under the bed
- Comprehension: On the farm
- Comprehension: Slim and the Dinosaur
- Comprehension: Sport around the World
- Comprehension: Stamps
- Comprehension: Summer of the Hummer
- Comprehension: The Coronavirus
- Comprehension: The fox and crow
- Comprehension: The greedy dog
- Comprehension: Three Ghosts at Christmas
- Dictionary skills
- Figures of speech – Similes, metaphors, alliteration, rhythm, rhyme
- Idioms and proverbs
- Language Study
- Main Idea, proper nouns, spelling
- Parts of Speech
- Simple, complex and compound sentences
- Statements, questions and commands
- Subject, Verb, Object
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Verbs – regular, irregular, finite, infinitive, stative, auxillary, transitive, intransitive
- Verbs and Tenses
- Visual Literacy
- Vocabulary and Spelling
- Antonieme en Sinonieme
- Begripstoets: ‘n Held is gebore
- Begripstoets: Biltong
- Begripstoets: Die gulsige hond
- Begripstoets: Florence Nightingale
- Begripstoets: Jan en sy familie
- Begripstoets: Op die plaas
- Begripstoets: Sink of Swem
- Begripstoets: Vaarwel, Yoshi!
- Begripstoets: Vasgekeer in die sneeu
- Begripstoets: Vlermuise
- Beskrywende woorde (byvoeglike naamwoorde)
- Direkte en indirekte rede
- Enkelvoud en Meervoud
- Homofone en homonieme
- Intensiewe Vorme
- Lees- en skryftekens
- Meervoude en verkleiningsvorme
- Selfstandige naamwoorde
- Teenoorgesteldes, Manlik en Vroulik
- Trappe van vergelyking
- Verdubbeling van vokale en konsonante
- Voor- en agtervoegsels
- Vraagwoorde en vraagsinne
- Werkwoorde en bywoorde
- Woode wat eindig op i/ie , ei/y
- Woorde wat eindig op d/t
- Woordorde in sinne (STOMPI)
Mathematics / Wiskunde
- Common fractions
- Data Handling
- Geometric patterns
- Notation and Place Value
- Number sentences and numeric patterns
- Position and movement
- Problem Solving
- Properties of 2D Shapes
- Shape and Space
- Viewing objects
- Whole numbers: counting, ordering and comparing
- Aansigte van voorwerpe
- Data Hantering
- Eienskappe van 2-D vorms
- Getallesinne en numeriese patrone
- Gewone Breuke
- Heelgetalle: Tel, ordening en vergelyking
- Meetkundige patrone
- Notasie en Plekwaarde
- Posisie en verplasings
- Vorm en ruimte
Natural Sciences / Natuurwetenskappe
- Animal habitats and habits
- Animal shelters
- Change of state
- Energy around us
- Energy transfer
- How we get water
- Living and non-living things
- Materials and their combinations
- Movement energy
- Phases and properties of matter
- Plants in my garden
- Properties of materials
- Rocket systems
- Solids – raw and manufactured
- Solids, liquids and gases
- Sound energy
- Sound pollution
- Sources of energy
- Strengthening materials
- Structure of plants
- Struts, frames and indigenous structures
- The Moon
- The Planet Earth
- The Sun
- Bronne van energie
- Die Maan
- Die Planeet Aarde
- Die Son
- Diere habitat en gewoontes
- Eienskappe van materiale
- Energie rondom ons
- Fases en eienskappe van materie
- Hoe ons water kry
- Lewende en nie-lewende dinge
- Materiale en hul kombinasies
- Ons Sonnestelsel
- Oordrag van energie
- Plante in my tuin
- Struktuur van plante
- Stutte, raamstrukture en inheemse strukture
- Versterking van materiale
- Voëls in my tuin
History / Geskiedenis
- How we find out about the present and history of a local area
- Introduction to History
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Modern forms of communication
- Nelson Mandela
- Oldest forms of human communication
- Transport in the air
- Transport on land – Animals, bicycles and carts
- Transport on land – Cars and trains
- Transport on water
- Die oudste vorm van menslike kommunikasie
- Hoe kan ons uitvind van die hede en verlede van ‘n plaaslike gebied
- Inleiding tot Geskiedenis
- Landvervoer – Diere, fietse en waens
- Landvervoer – Motors en treine
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Moderne kommunikasie
- Nelson Mandela
Geography / Geografie
- A globe and map of the world
- Buildings, paths and roads
- Compass directions
- Crop and stock farming
- Grid references
- Landmarks and explaining the way
- Map of South Africa
- People and food
- People and their needs
- Places to live and jobs people do
- Side views and plan views
- Symbols and keys of maps
- Unprocessed and processed foods
- Uses of water
- Water as a resource
- Water for people
- Water pollution
- Ways of farming
- ‘n Aardbol en kaart van die wêreld
- Bakens om die roete te verduidelik
- Boerdery metodes
- Geboue, paaie en voetpaadjies
- Gewas- en veeboerdery
- Hoe water verbruik word
- Kaart van Suid-Afrika
- Mense en hulle behoeftes
- Mense en voedsel
- Onverwerkte en verwerkte voedsel
- Plekke om te woon en werke wat mense doen
- Simbole en sleutels van kaarte
- Sy-aansig en plan-aansig
- Water as ‘n hulpbron
- Water vir mense
Practice makes perfect.
WorksheetCloud Grade 4 Premium Pack will allow your child to practice hundreds of relevant, curriculum-based questions in English, Afrikaans, Mathematics, Natural Sciences, History, Geography, Technology and EMS. We’ve included full memorandums that contain correct answers as well as detailed explanations and working-out of each and every question. In a nutshell, WorksheetCloud Grade 4 Premium Pack will get your child ready for all their tests and exams. It’s the easiest way to learn and study.
You can access your content on any device.
View your worksheets and tests on your Apple iPad or Android tablet, your smartphone, or your laptop or desktop computer. WorksheetCloud works on any device and allows your child to access CAPS curriculum worksheets in English and Afrikaans from home, school, or even on the bus.
You’ll never need to set another practise test for your child, ever.
You can print our worksheets for your child to revise on paper, just like the way they do their exams and class tests. Our school worksheets are a great way to simulate an exam and help you determine if your child needs more revision of the Grade 4 curriculum.
PLUS get these FREE BONUSES!
Purchase the WorksheetCloud Grade 4 Premium Pack today and you’ll receive the following bonuses worth R299 for FREE:
- Exam Terminology Dictionary – This downloadable ebook helps your child learn important words and instructions used in exam papers. By reading this easy guide, your child will be prepared to ace their Grade 4 school exams.
- Audio MP3 Tracks – Download and play our peaceful audio tracks to help your child stay calm and focused during their studying sessions.
- Exam and Homework Schedule Template – Printable study timetable and checklist templates to help your child stay focused and organised during exam time.
Additional Product Information
- Product type: Digital download
- Grade: Grade 4
- Compatibility: Android Tablet, Apple iPad, Apple Mac, Linux, Windows
- System requirements: PDF reader
- Language version: English and Afrikaans
- Download size: 368MB
This version of WorksheetCloud Print is sold with a PRIVATE USE LICENSE, meaning that you can use it at home for personal use with your own child. You are not allowed to distribute, adapt or sell the content. This content may not be used for commercial purposes (e.g. at schools or tutoring).
If you are a teacher or tutor and you’d like to use WorksheetCloud Print with your learners, we have School and Tutor packages available to suit your needs and budget. Contact our support team to request pricing.
Read product reviews written by parents | View other grades