Which membership suits you best?
R130 per month or R910 per year (with 5 MONTHS FREE) per child
You’ll get access to …
- Everything included in the Basic Plan PLUS …
- Unlimited online worksheets and practice exams with interactive hints, tips and immediate learning feedback.
- Ability to print ALL the worksheets and exams.
- Entry to Hall of Fame and earn coins.
- Keep track of your child’s progress with advanced reports.
- Access to all subjects available in your grade.
- FREE update to next year’s grade on 1 January 2021.
100% FREE for all your children
You’ll get access to …
- Online video lessons only.
- Limited homework activity downloads.
- NO registration required. Just click and watch!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I view a sample worksheet?
Yes, just click here to go to the product tour page where you’ll find screenshots of sample worksheets and memos.
What subjects and topics are covered?
Click here to view all the subjects and topics covered in every grade.
How many worksheets are there in each grade?
The number of worksheets differ from grade to grade. On average, there are currently over 100 worksheets per grade which will keep your child busy for over 40 hours. However, we are constantly adding new worksheets, so this number grows monthly.
Can I cancel my WorksheetCloud membership?
You can cancel your WorksheetCloud membership at any time. No cancellation fee, no surprise charges. Just get in touch with our customer support team if you’d like to cancel.
Do I need internet access to use WorksheetCloud?
Internet access is required to view video lessons, worksheets and memos, and to access new content and content updates.
I’m a teacher. Can I use my subscription for all my learners?
No. The price shown on this page above is for parents only. If you want to use WorksheetCloud with all your learners in your class or school, you’ll need to sign up for a school subscription.
What happens next year when my child goes to the next grade?
On 1 January your subscription will automatically be updated to the next grade. There is no extra cost for this.
What curriculum is this based on?
Our content is based on the South African CAPS and IEB curriculum and is 100% relevant to the work your child is doing at school. The content is suitable for learners at both government and private schools.
How much does it cost per child?
WorksheetCloud has two membership plans available:
- Basic Plan which is completely FREE but only gives you access to online video lessons.
- Premium Plan which gives you access to online video lessons, online worksheets and practice exams for R130 per month or R910 per year per child.
Can my child use WorksheetCloud on their tablet/smartphone?
Yes! WorksheetCloud is compatible with all tablets (iPad and Android) and smartphones that have web browsing enabled. Your child will be able to view and answer the content digitally, without having to print it out. All they need is an internet connection.