NEW: Grade 9 History Worksheets Now Available!
1 minute read
Take a trip back in time with our brand new printable and interactive Grade 9 History worksheets.
Our curriculum team has been hard at work getting our new History worksheets to all of our WorksheetCloud members, and they are finally here!
The new worksheets are available for all members with an active WorksheetCloud subscription. Not a member? Sign up here.
The following topics are currently covered for Term 1 and 2, and we’ll be adding Term 3 and 4 shortly.
- The Rise of Nazi Germany: 1919 – 1933
- The Rise of Nazi Germany: 1933 – 1938
- World War 2 in the Pacific
- World War 2: Europe
- World War 2: Europe – examples of resistance
- Definition of the superpowers and the meaning of ‘Cold War’
- Increasing tension between the allies after the end of World War 2 in Europe
- Die totstandkoming van Nazi-Duitsland: 1919 – 1933
- Die totstandkoming van Nazi-Duitsland: 1933 – 1938
- Tweede Wêreldoorlog: Europa
- Tweede Wêreldoorlog: Europa – voorbeelde van weerstand
Are we missing subjects or topics that you need? Let us know in the comments below.
Explore other posts …
4 minute read eeling completely beat from the current exams? Not sure how you are going to make it through? Don't worry, here's how! There comes a point in every exam period where your child "just can't deal" anymore. It's a combination of stress,...
The truth is, children often leave their studying too late. Before we know it, the exams are here and we are the ones who have to play therapist and convince our stressed children that “everything is going to be okay” when in our own minds, even we are doubting that. But don’t worry, there are things you can do to remedy the situation.
Concentration is the key to any great study session, but what if your child is always getting distracted? Does their study space have something to do with it? Read more, and find out what makes an ultimate study space.
Start your membership today.
Better learning experience for your child, improved school results and fewer headaches for you. Sign up takes less than 2 minutes. Ready to give WorksheetCloud a try?