NEW: Grade 9 History Worksheets Now Available!
1 minute read
Take a trip back in time with our brand new printable and interactive Grade 9 History worksheets.
Our curriculum team has been hard at work getting our new History worksheets to all of our WorksheetCloud members, and they are finally here!
The new worksheets are available for all members with an active WorksheetCloud subscription. Not a member? Sign up here.
The following topics are currently covered for Term 1 and 2, and we’ll be adding Term 3 and 4 shortly.
- The Rise of Nazi Germany: 1919 – 1933
- The Rise of Nazi Germany: 1933 – 1938
- World War 2 in the Pacific
- World War 2: Europe
- World War 2: Europe – examples of resistance
- Definition of the superpowers and the meaning of ‘Cold War’
- Increasing tension between the allies after the end of World War 2 in Europe
- Die totstandkoming van Nazi-Duitsland: 1919 – 1933
- Die totstandkoming van Nazi-Duitsland: 1933 – 1938
- Tweede Wêreldoorlog: Europa
- Tweede Wêreldoorlog: Europa – voorbeelde van weerstand
Are we missing subjects or topics that you need? Let us know in the comments below.
Explore other posts …
Press Release, 14 April 2020 Half A Million Learners Taught Online During Lockdown In South Africa For the editable version, click here to view in Google Docs WorksheetCloud, a Cape Town-based edtech startup, has made history for the second time by reaching over half...
Press Release, 5 April 2020 New Record Set as Over 40,000 SA Learners Receive Free Live Online Lessons at HomeFor the editable version, click here to view in Google Docs WorksheetCloud, a Cape Town-based edtech company, has made history by providing free,...
WorksheetCloud 🚌 Grade 4 Online Classroom< Back to all Past Lessons for Grade 4Past Lesson This video is a recording of a previous live lesson. Check the Grade 4 Lesson Schedule to see upcoming live lessons.Lesson Subject: MathematicsTitle: Geometry - 2D...
Start your membership today.
Better learning experience for your child, improved school results and fewer headaches for you. Sign up takes less than 2 minutes. Ready to give WorksheetCloud a try?